making gates safe
01303 840 117
use yellow button to navigate site
GATE SAFE NEWS
- FOR GATE PROFESSIONALS
- FOR GATE OWNERS
- FIND INSTALLERS
- Asda gate hits toddler
- Gate kills Emirati boy Copy
- Electrical gate safety
- Manchester boy injured by gate Copy
- Stormy weather
- Newport gate death - huge fine
- Norwich installer court verdict
- Shock U.S. Gate accident statistics
- Gate Safe headlines seminar
- Prosecution over grandmother death
- Child injured in Poland
- Garage door death Cambridge
- Gate Safe MOT
- Gate Safety Week
- Man killed by falling gate in Ireland Copy
- Dublin girl, 5, killed by gate
- Electrocuted by gate
- 5 year old injured by gate
- OAP Trustworthy
- Hamp school gate accident
- 'Gate nearly killed my son'
- Norwich firm admit offences following death Copy
- Girl killed by falling gate
- Semelia Campbell Verdict
- Richard's Tips
CHILD SERIOUSLY ILL FOLLOWING SLIDING GATE ACCIDENT IN POLAND
The boy is suffering from serious injuries to his head, chest and internal organs after being crushed between the gate and a concrete fence. The child has been taken to hospital and is believed to be in a coma.
His mother is said to be in deep shock and authorities are limiting communication with her at present.
It has been reported that the gate sensors should have stopped the gate when obstructed but may have failed to do so.
We will continue to bring updates on this tragic story ….