making gates safe
01303 840 117
use yellow button to navigate site
GATE SAFE NEWS
- FOR GATE PROFESSIONALS
- FOR GATE OWNERS
- FIND INSTALLERS
- Grenfell Tragedy
- FaCT Partnership
- QA Supplement
- Lincoln man killed by gate
- Asda gate hits toddler
- Gate kills Emirati boy
- Electrical gate safety
- Manchester boy injured by gate
- Stormy weather
- Newport gate death - huge fine
- Norwich installer court verdict
- Shock U.S. Gate accident statistics
- Gate Safe headlines seminar
- Prosecution over grandmother death
- Child injured in Poland
- Garage door death Cambridge
- Gate Safe MOT
- Gate Safety Week
- Man killed by falling gate in Ireland Copy
- Dublin girl, 5, killed by gate
- Electrocuted by gate
- 5 year old injured by gate
- OAP Trustworthy
- Hamp school gate accident
- 'Gate nearly killed my son'
- Norwich firm admit offences following death Copy
- Girl killed by falling gate
- Semelia Campbell Verdict
- Richard's Tips
MAN DIES IN WORKPLACE ACCIDENT AS GATE FALLS ON HIM IN IRISH RETAIL PARK
Gardai and the emergency services were called to the scene where they found the man pinned to the ground under a large rolling gate which had fallen off its guide track and toppled over, Independent.ie reports.
Gardai are investigating the circumstances the death but it is believed the man died as the result of a tragic accident at work.
The gate is at the delivery entrance to the park off the Townparks Road.
It is understood a delivery was being made to the centre when the accident happened.
Fire crews were called to lift the heavy gate off the man’s body.
The scene has been sealed off by Gardai pending an inspection by the Health and Safety Authority.
A post mortem will be carried out later today.